Our fast developing company RS Vision s.r.o. working in automotive industry, is seeking CAR Engineer, who will be fully dedicated for ŠKODA MOTORSPORT. Service performance will take place according to the request of ŠKODA MOTORSPORT and corresponding nomination to the event – rally/test destination. Generally whole world
Car engineer activity:
- Definition of the technical specification for the event (set up, spare parts tools etc.)
- Conclusion on the definition of spare parts suitable for events
- Conclusion and checking of accuracy of the vehicle on terms of regulations (dimensions, weight)
- Recommendation on changes to the car during the event (change conditions, faults etc.)
- Coordination of the team of technicians and engineers in service activities
- Determination of fuel to refuel in cooperation with the team in service activities
- Determination of tire choice in cooperation with driver
- Active communication with crew during the event about technics and rally course
- Attendance at technical scrutineering for the event
- Issue of recommendation setup and technical specifications of the car
- Issue of Event report which will consist of o Run sheet for internal usage of Škoda Motorsport o General technical report - as defined by EM
- Event report must be sent to EM within 5 days from the end of participation at the event
- In case of interest further the car engineer will issue o Failure report (consist of the problems description faced during the event together with quick and brief analysis and recommendation)
- Regular cooperation with Project leaders of EM and dedicated group leaders
- Daily communication with testing and rally chief engineer
- Regular reporting after each event and monthly about project status and given activity
Technical requirements for Candidate:
- M.Sc. or higher level of education on the technical university
- Experience in customer support at an international level is needed (preferably on rallies).
- Experience in data analysis, preferably with Wintax software is needed.
- English (spoken and written) is mandatory, a second language is a plus.
- Ready to travel worldwide.
- Required availability at European events of World Rally Championship and European Rally Championship.
- Supplier must inform Škoda Motorsport about unavailability and its duration at least 60 days ahead.
- Ability to work for long consecutive periods.
- Ability to work under pressure and with tight deadlines.
- Access to the general internet connection 24/7
- Deep understanding of FIA rules – mainly o Sporting regulations of WRC and regional Championships
- Position in stable and fast developing automotive company
- Excellent financial contract conditions
- Representing working environment
- Be part of TOP Class Rally team
- Start of contract 1/2024
Working area: Whole world – according Rally events
In case you are interested in this job offer, please sent us your CV.
RS Vision team